Nabilla Benattia: His father in the middle of a media war


New interview Khoutir Benattia taking against the foot of the published two weeks earlier. Where is the truth?

Saturday, May 4, the magazine Closer was on its front an "exclusive interview father Nabilla" with respect to shock: "My daughter made ​​me ashamed." The article by Leah Lepicard was not the expected questions and answers but a relatively brief text interspersed with brutal statements "Mr. Benattia." The reporter relayed it affime be exclusive evidence of the progenitor of the "it girl" of the Angels of reality : "Nabilla leads me harm," "It makes me ashamed," "I do not understand the passion that it raises, it was not invented gunpowder "," I disapprove of all that but what I can do? Change your name? Ah, if I could? "... On the day of the release of the magazine, Elfassi stated on his blog ( elfassiscoopblog.com ) that "after checking with the person's father Nabilla Benattia has never given an interview to Closer "and that the magazine had the" intent to harm "the candidate of the Angels of reality . "I checked the info from Nabilla, but after his father, the famous paparazzi explained to the newspaper Metro . I got on the phone and he assured me that he never gave that interview. This is a gentleman who lives in Annemasse, in the HLM, he does not want to speak on the reputation of his daughter. "I've never given an interview to anyone" Contacted by TV MagazineCloser was naturally confirmed that about Khoutir Benattia were everything more real. Two weeks later, the magazine Public against attack by publishing, in its issue of May 17, an exclusive interview with Khoutir Benattia. From the journalist Laetitia Chavet's father Nabilla said he had "never granted an interview to anyone."He continues: "A magazine titled" My daughter makes me ashamed "by claiming to have met me. This is wrong! They are madmen. It is destructive to Nabilla. In this interview, Khoutir Benattia said to be proud of what her daughter and respect her choices. "She is my daughter and I love, I will always support," he toldaudience . He said he reviewed Nabilla, five years after their last meeting, and they are called regularly ever since. Finally, he added that, contrary to what the magazine Closer reported he has no son (the magazine had reported about Khoutir Benattia saying "when my son brought me his first payslip, j ' I thanked heaven ", ed.)Nabilla and Elfassi war against Closer Where is the truth in all this? Does the magazine Closerwanted harm Nabilla Benattia after the remarks made ​​by the latter on 19 April in You are live on NRJ12? Faced with Jean-Marc Morandini, she confided that " Closer is a magazine that is pitiful and says anything. "Statements that were particularly annoyed Catherine Ivanichtchenko, columnist and editor of the show for the magazine. Regarding Elfassi since the end of March, he led a war without thank you against believing Prisma Media and Mondadori be "stealing" its pictures by the group's magazines (including Closer .)Article published by Closer was particularly cruel vis-à-vis a young woman of 21 years who confessed a few weeks earlier in the magazine She saw his failing father for five years and that "his absence is a terrible lack" . Famous or not, bimbo or not, reality TV candidate or anonymous, is it humane to shoot this chord? Based on our own information, we were surprised, first, that the name of the father of Nabilla is never mentioned in the article Closer . On the other hand, it is marked as "Mr. Benattia" is a forty when he was actually 51 years. And finally, it is reported that he has a son that we never knew existed ... The only thing we know for certain is that Nabilla Benattia was very touched by this article Closer on his father . Since the buzz caused by "hello" in Angels of reality , nothing is spared him. His life was shelled, peeled his criminal record and his every move is tracked, criticized. The adverse effects of the new celebrity sum ... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment