Nabilla Benattia does not wish to be compared to Zahia Dehar

Nabilla Benattia had only one dream: to become a "it-girl". His vow is in the process of being fulfilled, she who was interviewed in the magazine ParisMatch for an interview frank and spontaneous. The pretty brunette, which has caused a buzz since its monologue worship and his "Allo", refers to his projects, his inspirations and his doubts. 

If some people think that Nabilla Benattia is a fleeting phenomenon without consistency, the beautiful young woman insists: "The noise for the noise, it is not for me. It is up to me to make the right choices", entrusts the participant to the emission of NRJ12 The Angels of the Tele-Realite , for which the beauty is a way to feel good in his body. "I like to be nice, I need it. Because i feel well past by here, and I have no desire to go wrong! ( ... ) move closer to perfection, ca has always been my goal". 

Business-woman warned her having filed its trademark and preparing to sign a contract with a brand of shampoos, Nabilla Benattia suffers however the criticism which it is the object. "When I see Patrick Sebastien who spoke to me in plateau, Christophe Gig who said: 'Allo' ... I have the impression that everyone has the right to have an opinion on me. It shows to the guests of a program a picture of me and they are asked: 'What do you have to say?' I feel like in a court, subject to the judgment of the French", she complains, not wishing to be matched with another rising star, Zahia Dehar. This last, after the scandal of the Blues, has managed to divest itself of its sulfurous reputation to make a swaggered into the middle of the mode and lingerie, with several parades having done unanimously. "Comparing Me to Zahia! This is great! As if we had a lot of common points. No but seriously ... " THE interested has, on its side, not yet reacted to this comparison. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment